Are you looking for MIUI 9 third party themes and want to know how to install third party themes miui 9 on Redmi Note 4 or any other Xiaomi Devices running MIUI 9. Don’t worry here we will learn about MIUI 9 third party themes download and how to use them on your Favorite MIUI Phone. Many users are asking us questions that how to install MIUI themes mtz file and how to Install 3rd party themes on MIUI.
So here we are providing you all the details about these third party MIUI themes. To apply these themes you don’t need to root your phone or unlock the bootloader. We tested this method on Our Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi Note 3 Beta running MIUI 9 and successfully installed the third party MIUI themes.
The process is very easy and takes a few minutes to complete the whole task. You have to apply for MIUI theme designer to apply third party themes. Below are all the steps which you can follow on how to install third party themes on MIUI 9 and MIUI 8.
Note: For MIUI 8 & MIUI 9, you can also install themes with MIUI Theme Editor. Check out here how to do it.
MIUI Theme Editor has been updated and now supports MIUI 9 & Beta Version. If you don’t want to create designer account you can use the MIUI Theme Editor Method to Install Third Party Theme.
Method 1: How To Install Third Party Themes MIUI 9
1. First Follow this http://designer.xiaomi.com/ and signup of xiaomi theme designer and use Your Mi-Account to Login to signup.
2. Select Bounding Account Type As Individual Designers and Fill All Your Basic Info in the Form.
3. Make sure to upload Your Real Picture in Personal Photo.
4. The corresponding information, info with( * )must be filled
5. When it asks you to fill in bank card information. Skip it And Choose
6. Then Click on Button Accept Agreement and Register.
7. Done!! Now It will send your email when the verification is done!(Probably within 24 hours)
8. Wait for permission.
9. Once you get the permission and now you can install third party themes on your phone.
10. Download the mtz file of your fav theme in your phone and remember the location of the theme.
11. Now open the Theme app on your Phone. Tap on Offline and select the IMPORT button.
12. Now browse the theme MTZ file and import.
Method 2: How to Install Third Party Themes on MIUI 8 & MIUI 9
Note: This trick might not work if you have updated to MIUI version 9.5 or above.
- First download the theme which you want to Install.
- Go to Play Store and Download MIUI Theme Editor.
- Then Open MIUI Theme Editor and Click on Browse Option
- Browse the Theme which you have downloaded and select that theme
- Now Check Edit file name or path option and uncheck Use the default path option and change it to any folder. Install Third Party Themes MIUI 9.
- Then Select OK for every option which comes
- After doing all this go to Themes App>> Offline>> you will find the Edited Theme. Click on Apply to Apply Theme.
So with these simple steps you can download and install third party themes on your Xiaomi phone.
If you are still facing any problem or didn’t understand this tutorial you can watch this video below.